Delivery & Returns
UK mainland delivery is FREE on all orders £10 and over. Orders that are under £10, UK mainland delivery is £3.00. Delivery within mainland Europe up to 10kg is £8. 10.1kg to 25kg is £15. Delivery to Southern Ireland up to 10kg is £5. 10.1kg to 25kg is £10.
Deliveries are made within 2 to 4 days. We do not currently offer express delivery as we feel it costs the customer too much, we will always try to deliver your goods free of charge (£10 order rule applies) in our said timeframe. Please allow extra time for bank / public holidays. We will always keep you informed of your delivery process.
Please check your delivery and product details before placing the order as we will not be able to change any order details once the order is placed. If you enter any incorrect details including delivery address we will not be able to change it for you in time.
Orders are delivered by Royal Mail or Courier and may require a signature. If you request the parcel to be left in a safe place, it is done at your own risk and "FUEL-FX" cannot be held responsible for any theft or damage to the parcel. Usually, packages will try to be delivered/redelivered approximately 3 times (by courier) and if, after those attempts to deliver, it will be returned at a cost to us. If you then require this to be redelivered we will have to pass this cost onto you.
We will refund any unopened items that you are not satisfied with within 14 days of receipt. Payment will be credited to your original method of payment and you will be notified by email when your refund has been processed. Any returns after 14 days, unfortunately, will not be refunded. The customer will be responsible for paying return postage. We cannot issue refunds for any type of opened products. Refunds will be issued to the full value of the product/s purchased but not including any postage cost paid by us for initial delivery unless you’re returning a product because of an error on our part, all returns will need to be paid for by you. All refunds will be paid within 14 days.
All orders can be returned by post. All you need to do is follow the following instructions:
1. Send an email to - firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a returns form which is essential for us to start/complete a return or if you have any questions or queries regarding your return.
2. Package your items carefully and include your invoice and completed return form.
3. Label your package using the address label provided on our return form, or you can use your own label if you prefer.
4. Make sure all returned item are unopened. (Any items which are returned opened, WILL NOT be refunded and will be disposed of for health and safety reasons).
5. Your refund will be processed within 14 days from the date the package has been received by us. We will email you to let you know once your parcel has been received and your refund is complete.
6. Please remember to ask your Post Office for a proof of posting certificate and keep it safe for your reference. Without this, we will not be able to refund any money if we do not receive your parcel.
7. Please do not return any item without informing us and please ensure that all returned goods are clearly marked with your name and order details so we may process your return efficiently.
Check our FUEL app out below by following link or scanning or taking a pic of QR icon.